Are you looking for a unique, reliable, reasonably priced but best dirt bike for adults? Adult dirt bikes are becoming popular as you can use them for off-road riding, racing, and even for commuting. However, if you are specially considering a rougher terrain then go with an enduro bike.
All these dirt bikes are specially designed for off-road racing with more suspension power and a heavy battery than other bikes. These bikes also have front and rear lights to enjoy your dirt bike ride even at night. They also have horns to communicate with other riders.
In this article, we reveal the best dirt bike for adults with considerable features designed to perform heavy duty within your budget. Let’s read.
OPA 125cc Dirt Bike
OPA 125cc is the best bike in our list of best dirt bikes for adults. This bike has a faster starter with a guide 4-velocity transmission. It is a very light bike in case of weight because it is engaged with only one cylinder.
If we approximate the carton measurement, it’s far 40.50″ x 55.5″ x 30″. Its back brakes have hydraulic discs. The fuel limit of the OPA 125cc dirt bike is 1.03 gallons. You can enjoy a super cooling system in it.
- OPA 125cc dirt bike is a manual 4-speed transmission bike with a quicker start.
- It comes with 6.5 kW/ 7500 rpm power.
- It has a single cylinder so it is a lightweight bike.
- If we talk about the carton dimension it is 40.50″ x 55.5″ x 30″.
- You find a super cooling system.
- It comes with 55 and more maximum speed.
- The net weight is 147 lbs whereas the gross weight is 180 lbs.
- The front non-adjustable suspension is 750mm.
- The rear suspension is non-adjustable 320mm.
- It has hydraulic disc front and rear brakes.
- The front tire is 17″ whereas the rear tire is 14″.
- The height of the seat is 34″.
- The wheelbase is superb. It is 48″.
- 1.03 gallons is the fuel capacity of the OPA 125cc dirt bike.
Razor MX 650 Dirt Bike
Razor MX 650 stands in second position in our top collection of best dirt bikes for adults. It provides a chain-operated motor and a weight of 98 lbs. Razor MX 650 has two 12 volts batteries having the highest speed of 17 MPH.
Razor MX650 has a battery of 8-hour usage time period. It has metal tucked foot pegs. This bike is a manual starter and does not have any electric startup. Considering its height, handles are suitably adjusted.
- Razor MX 650 dirt bike for adults has a twist grip throttle acceleration control.
- The dimensions are 56 x 24.5 x 36″.
- The average weight of the product is 98 lbs.
- It has a chain-driven motor.
- The front knobby tire is 16″ and the back pneumatic tire is 14″.
- The motor had 650-watt power.
- You can enjoy a ride on Razor MX 650 for 40 minutes without break.
- It has two batteries each with 12 Volts.
- The maximum speed is up to 17 MPH.
- The battery charge time is about 8 hours.
- The foot pegs are metal folded.
- It has manual front and rear disc brakes.
- The riser handlebars are adjustable according to the height.
- It comes with a rechargeable battery.
X-PRO Titan 250cc Dirt Bike
X-PRO Titan 250cc ranks third in our preference list of best dirt bikes for adults. This bike is boosted with super traction. It has a heavy chain set just to perform different hard performances. It is a manual starter bike.
X-PRO Titan 250cc is engaged with a single cylinder, and a strong body frame protects it. It has an acid lead battery and a 2-gallon fuel capacity. Its excellent cooling performance helps it to burn. Its weight is approximately 271 lbs.
- X-PRO Titan 250cc comes with a 223cc Zongshen 4-stroke beast engine.
- It is an upgraded dirt bike with front and back knobby tires of 21″/18″, providing excellent traction.
- The heavy-duty KMC 428 Chain is designed to perform heavy duty at various terrain.
- It has 16.1hp/7000 power.
- The carton dimension of X-Pro Titan 250cc is 70″ x 18″ x 33″.
- It has a single arrangement cylinder with 17.5/5500 N.m/r/m maximum torque.
- It has a super strong frame that provides protection.
- The cooling system helps to protect the engine from burning.
- The net Weight is 242 lbs, whereas the gross weight is 271 lbs.
- It is easy to handle because of its inverted front fork.
- You can start it by kicking or manually.
- A lead acid battery is fitted inside it.
- It has a 2-gallon fuel capacity.
250cc Teen Dirt Bike Blue
The 250cc Teen by APOLLO wins fourth position on our list of best dirt bikes for adults because of its versatility. The 250cc Teen is a complete frame-person motorcycle with a 70% assembled steel crate. The size of a 250cc youngster-ager is 84.3″x32.3″x48.6″.
The maximum speed of a 250cc Teen dirt bike is 15.64 HP. You can drive it with a speed of 71.46MPH.its engine remains cool due to its air-cooled system. You can start it with a kick or with an electric starter. It has a fuel tank of 7 liters.
- The 250cc Teen is a full-body adult bike that comes with a 70% assembled metal crate.
- It is a four-stroke bike with 5-speed manual transmission.
- The dimension of a 250cc teen is 84.3″x32.3″x48.6″.
- The gross weight of the dirt bike is 128 kg whereas the net weight is 108 kg.
- 15.64 HP Max is the power of a 250cc teen dirt bike.
- It has an air-cooled system that keeps its engine cool.
- The engine provides 17.5 N.m/5500r/min torque.
- You can run it at the speed of 71.46 miles per hour.
- The height of the seat is 36.6″.
- Comes with manual and electric start options.
- The bore stroke is 2.64″ x 2.56″.
- It has two acid lead batteries of 12 Volts each.
- Its fuel capacity is 7 liters.
Apollo DB-X18 125cc Dirt Bike
Last but not least is the Apollo DB-X18 125cc. It is one of the best dirt bikes for adults on our list. It carries only one cylinder with 4 velocity guide transmissions. According to the rider weights, it can be run at the speed of 55MPH.
It contains a lead acid battery and 1.03 gallons fuel capacity, having a manual starter. Its seat is 34″ in height and its wheelbase is 48″. The weight of Apollo DB-X18 125cc is 147 to 180 pounds.
- Apollo DB-X18 125cc is a 4-stroke by a motor pro.
- It contains a single cylinder with 4-speed manual transmission.
- Its carton dimension is 40.50″ x 55.5″ x 30″.
- It has front and rear hydraulic disc brakes.
- It supplies a speed of 8.16 Hour Power/7500r/min.
- Its maximum speed is 55+, depending on the rider’s weight and the toad’s condition.
- It is net and gross weights are around 147 pounds & 180 pounds respectively.
- You can start it by kicking.
- The front suspension is nonadjustable 750mm.
- The rear suspension is also non-adjustable, which is 320mm.
- The front tire is 17″ and the back tire is 14″.
- The height of the seat is 34″.
- The wheelbase is 48″.
- The fuel capacity is 1.03 gallons.
- It has a lead- battery.
A dirt motorcycle is typically extra lightweight and rugged than a motorbike because it is designed to deal with tough terrain and different tricks. A dirt motorcycle has unique tires and an inflexible suspension to help you trip over the roughest terrain. If you are looking for the overall best bike then go with OPA 125cc. If you are looking for the best performance bike then the Razor MX 650 dirt bike is a good option.