Searching for the best dirt bike for beginners and wondering which are the ones and where to find them? Well, you just landed in the right place. Most people just watch the professional dirt bike riders and get fascinated to buy the same bikes. This might be a huge mistake that any aspirant can make. You might follow them once you have become a pro at dirt bike riding, but as a beginner, you should look for the best dirt bike for beginners and the one that matches your riding skills and other attributes. It will make it easy for you to get used to it.
It’s easy to understand which bike not to buy, but you need to figure out what features you are looking for in a dirt bike for beginners. The factors that you must notice while buying a dirt bike for beginners include whether is it easy to use. Easy to ride and matches your weight and height or not? Is it durable or whether it falls within your budget or not?
Razor MX650 Dirt Rocket Electric-Powered Dirt Bike
Razor has been manufacturing different kinds of scooters and other ride-on for more than 2 decades now. Their products are designed by athletes so that they can deliver the best quality and high performance. Among all their products, The Razor Dirt Rocket MX650 stands out because of its best off-road experience.
The electric power dirt bike is beginner friendly and ideal for teenagers who are just stepping into the adventure of dirt biking. The Dirt Rocket’s powerful motor can travel for up to 10 miles (or 40 minutes) on a single battery charge and can take riders at a maximum speed of 17 miles per hour, which is sufficient for the majority of rough dirt routes.
- It has a variable-speed electric motor that provides speeds up to 17 mph.
- The knobby tires (16 and 14 inches) and double suspension provide additional support and higher performance to ride on rough off-road tracks.
- The battery is rechargeable and can stand for up to 40 minutes after a single charge.
- Its motor is chain driven, which delivers much quieter operation than noisy traditional dirt bikes.
- Design drawn from Supercross means higher power in incline and off-road situations.
- It features Plastic fairings and fenders that are shatter-proof.
- Ideal dirt bike for 16 years and older aspirants, easy to assemble, and comes with tools included.
X-PRO Hawk 250 Dirt Bike Motorcycle Bike Dirt
X-pro is a licensed manufacturer of all power supports, from dirt bikes, and scooters to all other related cost-effective accessories. Front 80/100-21 and Back 110/100-18 Fat Tire provides maximum traction. Wheels that are 82.3″ x 36.2″ x 55.1″ in size give the motorist a comfortable and pleasant ride.
To tackle any emergency situation, a safety feature is added with which you can just cut off the engine whenever you want. This is called the kill switch feature and is helpful in emergency situations when the bike gets unstable for instance, or there is rough terrain.
- The hydraulic front and back brakes system allow a safe ride by stopping quicker than other brakes.
- This bike is equipped with a sleek elevated exhaust pipe that is intended to improve the bike’s performance and aesthetic appeal.
- The bike seat is stylish and lower than other models, which allows maximum biker movement.
- The tires are fat enough to provide maximum traction.
- The kill switch is used to cut off the engine in any emergency situation when needed.
X-PRO Titan 250cc Dirt Bike
The Titan 250cc is constructed with extremely strong steel and highly precise welding making it lightweight and durable to use and providing long service life. Some of the parts are made up of plastic, which has good strength, toughness, and excellent elasticity.
This dirt bike for beginners is designed to deliver safety parameters. A high-quality upgraded design muffler not only decreases the engine exhaust noise but also makes sure to discharge the high-temperature exhaust gases safely.
- The body of this dirt bike is painted with UV-resistant paint that doesn’t fade in exposure to sunlight.
- It features a 223cc engine, which is highly powered, more reliable, and has a longer life.
- The body frame is constructed with precise welding of highly strong steel, which makes it lightweight and strong.
- Highly elastic plastic parts provide good strength and toughness.
- The upgraded design muffler decreases the engine exhaust noise and discharges the exhaust gases safely.
SYX MOTO Tear Off SZ 60cc Dirt Bike
SYX MOTO takes pride in being a power support manufacturer, manufacturing high-grade motorbikes, scooters, dirt bikes, and accessories at a very affordable range. The 60 cc dirt bike comes in a unique design as compared to other models available in the market. One of the best things about this dirt bike for beginners is that you don’t have to worry about assembling because usually, first-timers find it confusing to understand the assembling process.
It is 85% pre-assembled, you just have to put a few parts in place, like the front wheel. Back shock absorber, handlebars, and fenders, and you are all set to start the adventure. This dirt bike is suitable for beginners from 8 years old to older aspirants.
- It has the original 2-stroke engine instead of the traditional loud lawn mower motor.
- It has a safety speed limiter which limits the speed automatically if you are encountered any emergency.
- Both the tires have disk brakes which provide maximum strength to take control of the bike.
- It is constructed with high-grade material to withstand all kinds of rough terrains and harsh environments.
- It is 85% pre-assembled, you just have to install some of the accessories by watching the video and picture tutorial in the technical specification section.
- It has a unique design which is ideal for bikers of 8 years and above that.
HHH Smart Apollo AGB-36 250cc Dirt Bike
Apollo AGB 36 is equipped with all the best features that any expensive and pro dirt bike could have. It comes in full size, hence suitable for adult bikers, either professionals or those just starting their journey.
Moreover, it has a powerful 250cc 4-stroke engine and a mechanical 5-speed transmission, making it a powertrain. The heavily loaded spoke rims with tough knobby tires are ideal for scaling hills, digging through sludge, and clambering over fallen trees.
- The 259 ccs 4-stroke engine coupled with a 55.9-inch wheelbase provides great control to the biker.
- The kick start/electric starting system and font and back knobby wheels provide great traction on rough tracks and terrains.
- The DB-36 is constructed upon a sturdy steel twin-spar frame and has large 54mm inverted front forks and an adjustable mono-shock in the back.
- A front wheel that is full-size and 21 inches in diameter, facilitates an easy ride by tackling obstacles and off-road paths.
- It provides a maximum speed of 115 km/hour with a horsepower of 15.64.
- The footrest is wide and tough which provides a non-slip surface offering ultimate comfort.
The knobby tires, super ground clearance, and long travels make the dirt bikes ideal for navigating rough terrains. Compared to regular street motorcycles, they are lighter and have smaller engines, which might make them easier to ride and less daunting for beginners. They are huge fun, but only when you choose the right option.
Among all the listed, our top priority is Razor MX650 Dirt Rocket Dirt Bike, which is not only electrically powered and has variable speed options but is also very light to the pocket. It is the best dirt bike for beginners to start their biking journey with a little investment.